Tuesday, August 12, 2008





You are my best friend

you guide me in everything that i do

when i'm in fear you are there to help me over come my fear

when i'm crying you are there to comfort me

when i'm lonely you are there to make me happy

when we fight you are always the first person to say sorry

i hope you did not go away

i wish you will come back here oneday

i miss you very much

i'll do everything just to find you

i will cross the seven seas just to find you

i will walk the desert just to find you

i hope in the end of my journey, i will find you here beside me

This copied poem dedicate for lenny, tinek, yessy, cemplon, ingjay, liena...u all my sweet prenz i ever had...so glad could met u at college...Friends 4eva...Miz to hangout in full team...huhu

2 comments:

  1. Waaah ada Christine aka Ingjay, ada Yessy, ada Lenny, adaa....errr sopo maneh itu ya sisane? Ga tau namane, huehehehehe...

    Aku merindukan masa² kuliah...! Masa² gabung di Hima, masa² ngerjain adek angkatan, hihihi

    Hixs...
    kerja tak menyenangkan :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 makhluk cantik lainnya adalah justine, lydia en liena reth...
    qweqwe...

    ReplyDelete