Sunday, March 15, 2009

If we are talking about ice cream, erhmmmm it's just a very yummy dessert in this world. And so hard to reject this high calories dessert. hehe...

One of my fave ice cream at Surabaya is Gelato Bar @ Galaxi Mall. I was there (for the uncounted visit ;)) with my female friend. We ordered ice cream, spaghetti, blueberry juice and orange juice. All of them are yummy, especially ice cream with black sesame flavor. It's just my fave everrrrr...!

Unfortunately, i found out many menu was withdrawn from the menu list, such as the main courses like steak and ice cream with crepes.

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy !!
    And omigoshhh.. it seems that you really enjoy it, your face tell it clearly haha.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...it is yummy...
    and really? u got that msg through my face???
    haha...

    ReplyDelete