Tuesday, March 10, 2009

At this moment, i just soooo excited and deeply in love with Blot Pressed Powder from M.A.C.
It's pressed powder with the function to control oil for oily skin.
I just got it from my sist few days ago, and i just deeply in love with this amazing product. Usually, the oil come out after 30 minutes i applied powder on my face. But now, it could be controlled till 2 hours and the oil could be reduced till 50%.

Well..my face skin is very oily, even i have a very healthy skin coz always in doctor's control but it is just too oily. Sometimes i feel uncomfy becoz need to retouch my make up all the time. but now, i think i don't need to worry anymore...coz I got this blot M.A.C!


Color : Medium for my skin color

To a perfect result, i always give final touch with M.A.C Studio Fix Foundation Powder (NC 40 for my skin color)

0 comments:

Post a Comment