Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ah I can't stand not to share this...A touchy note I just read at Pinterest.com

Letter from a Mother to a Daughter :
"My dear girl, the day you see I’m getting old, I ask you to please be patient, but most of all, try to understand what I’m going through.
If when we talk, I repeat the same thing a thousand times, don’t interrupt to say:
“You said the same thing a minute ago”... Just listen, please.
Try to remember the times when you were little and I would read the same story night after night until you would fall asleep"

My words :
Love your dad and mom. No matter how bad they are, they're still your best parents in the world. Don't wake up someday with regret if you are too late to show your sincere and care and love to your beloved dad and mom.

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment